My Weekend To-Do List. One item for each colony!
- Visit Kinko’s and scan/fax music pages to a friend for an upcoming concert (Fri)
- Unpack the suitcase from Dallas I still haven’t unpacked, and finish washing all the dishes I received yesterday. (Fri)
- Go on an 8-mile walk with Lisa and friends, culminating at Grimaldi’s in Brooklyn. Eat something appallingly American. (Fri)
- Contact friends of the family, in hopes they might be able to spread the word about my roommate search (Fri)
- Have the Apple Geniuses solve my iPhone and portable hard drive woes (Sat)
- Glamor the Potential Roommate visiting Saturday night into choosing me over any other options (Sat)
- Find a futon (whenever it stops RAINING)
- See “Coraline: The Musical” (Sun)
- Decide which photographs I want to submit to the Soho Photo critique for potential membership in their gallery, track down the negatives, get them re-scanned at higher resolution, and print and matte them. (Can I do it by July 11th? If not, next review not until September)
- Replace kersploded bowls and glasses. Buy superglue and fix the platter.
- Find time to work on Secret Project. Maybe turn on John Adams or 1776 in the background.
- Catch up on all the Dresden comic art I need to approve.
- Do laundry
I love vacations.