Welcome to Things I Can’t Believe I Haven’t Blogged About!
- My parents came to town this past weekend. A splendid time was had by all, and now my room finally looks like someone actually lives there! Huzzah!
- Friday night, I took my parents and my aunt to see Curtains, which was all kinds of fun. Boo to the haters!
- Sunday morning, we participated in this Obama event. T’was fun! We were all part of the first A. Some photos on the event’s facebook site: Mah Daddy! And big panorama: I’m just to the left of center (hurr!), in a red sweater. The video should be up later today. I’ll post it when it becomes available.
- Got a ticket to Flight of the Conchords! Envy me!
- The first Dresden Files comic came out Wednesday, and it’s AWESOME. I could get a sense of how it would work earlier on, reading the script alongside looking at the images, but it’s somehow a completely different experience to see it all put together. It’s a really solid piece of work, and I’m so thrilled to be involved in the project! I can definitely see it drawing new fans in, and the existing fans will love it.
- YAY. A mixup on Wednesday that had the potential to get very ugly was resolved yesterday with minimal drama and fuss. What a relief!
Stuff that is Great:
Upcoming Awesomeness from Disney/Pixar, in further detail!
Makani finished her gorgeous Deathly Hallows illustration of Bella about to Sweeney Hermione.
Adipose Plushie! I want one! It and Squidaped Oyt can be BFFs.