Five Happy Things for Tuesday:
- I saw Up. This movie is perfection. I urge you to see it as soon as possible, so you have plenty of opportunity to see it a second and a third and a fourth time.
- I saw Up with college roommate Ko and coworkers Eric and Matt. It would have been magnificent on its own, but it was even better with friends!
- I saw Up in 3D! It was quite well designed in that regard. It took advantage of the medium without being gimmicky or distracting.
- I saw Up, and Ko and I quoted it incessantly as we returned to my apartment for her to pick up her gerbils. They were so happy to see their Ko Mommy!
- I saw Up. And spontaneously, too! In the past few months, I’ve been so much better about going out and doing things. I feel so much more energized and happy about my life! I finally feel like I’m taking advantage of living in New York. And now, I saw Up!
I think that’s five. :D