Today's Happy List:
- Finishing The Lies of Locke Lamora late last night. Fantastic book! I can't wait to get the sequel from the library on Monday. Until I get my hands on said sequel, I'm finally getting around to reading John Hodgman's More Information Than You Require. Not sure if my brain is in the right place to enjoy it, thought. I might wait until Hodgman and Coulton put out the audio book, then listen to it at work. My reading time is at such a premium, I want something meatier to occupy my time.
- Seeing the stars and writers of Dollhouse and Castle congratulate each other and glee all over their Twitter pages.
- Listening to the Proven Guilty audio book at work (yes, I worked 11 hours on a Saturday. This surprises you?). James Marsters' voice makes me think bad thoughts. :D
- Cleaning all the old junk out of the fridge! I've been meaning to do that for ages. Whew!
- Exploding Kat and GG's brains with further adventures with Sparkle Fairy Glitter Princess Morgan.
And now, I'm going to sleep, as I'm exhausted!